Thursday, February 26, 2009

EOE Online

Since the girls were born, I have taken thousands of photos through my digital camera and camera phone. They are stored in some CD somewhere or online albums and I never really took the time to print them. Mostly, because I am too lazy to go the shop, upload the pictures and collect them later. However, I still feel printed photos are the best as it is a treasured memory.

Now, printing these digital pictures are so much easier through this site.

All you need to do is upload your pictures online at their site and they will print it and send it to your doorstep. It's really affordable too! A 4R print costs only RM0.30 (current promotion) and free delivery* for orders above RM35.00.

Its a good, fast, way to print all those precious pictures.

No comments: