Monday, August 03, 2009

Sending Rowena Back


Have posted countless times on how michievous Rowena is. She really keeps everyone on their toes and loves it. If you scold her, she just sticks out her tougue at you or show you an angry face. Sometimes, she tries a different tactic by smiling sweetly at you after doing somthing wrong - and normally, I would smile back but if she has annoyed me, I just glare at her.


Just yesterday, I said, maybe we took the wrong baby home at the hospital as she looks really different now from when she was born. Plus, she does not look like either of us. Many people have commented that Rowena looks Malay. So we just carried on talking infront of her, and said maybe we should return her to her real parents. Her real parents must be having our daughter who is probably very well behaved. And Rowena's face just turned so sad, that tears started rolling down.


I asked her why she was crying and she said 'because you want to send me back'. Then I said, but you always scold us and never listen to mummy. Then she sweetly says 'i love daddy, mummy, and harvynna'. Poor thing. Deep down, she is still a sensitive lil girl, although she seems to show that nothing can affect her.


6 comments:

chanelwong said...

She is still Mummy's princess....

Chinneeq said...

cannot be wrong la...she looks so pretty like her mummy!

jazzmint said...

teruk u tease her liddat

Big Pumpkin said...

*sigh* Just like my Tee....always never listen to Mummy & Daddy. Later, cry & regret....

mommy to chumsy said...

awww..poor girl. hey, i think she looks like her sister, no?

Health Freak Mommy said...

At least she cried. Hey, I must try your tactic on my Sherilyn. She's driving me crazy every single day. But I doubt she'll cry lol! Rowena is such a sweet looking girl, can't imagine that she is a mischievous girl.