Thursday, October 22, 2009

My bodyguard


The girls can be very protective of her family. Yesterday, I brought back some BM books from my library so she can improve her BM vocabulary. She came across the word 'tiri' and asked me what it meant. I told her 'tiri' means step like step mother. Then she asked me:

Harvynna: Whats a step mother?

Me: A new mummy. Just like if mummy dies, and daddy marries another lady, that will be your step mother

Harvynna: I dont want. I dont like her. I wont go to her house. And she cannot come to my house.

Rowena: I will smack her and kick her.

Harvynna: I will do my tae-kwan-do kick on her, then no more step mummy. Stupid daddy!

Me: :) haha

_________________________________________________________
I told them that later today I will be going out, so daddy will pick them up after work.

Harvynna: Why?

Me: Because I am going out

Harvynna: Where are u going?

Me: Going to KL (as in going downtown)

Harvynna: You already are in KL, so tell me where you are going

Me: Going to KL town to meet my friends

Harvynna: Why

Me: I am meeting my friends from 'xxxx' (my previous workplace). Its good to meet up with them once in a while

Harvynna: Once in a while? Then why daddy meets up with his friends all the time?

Me: ??????????

5 comments:

Family First said...

Wow! Big girls already now. Mine is stil at the terrible-2 stage .. wish me lots of luck before I go drive myself up the wall!

Big Pumpkin said...

Hey, not fair like that!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your girls always make me chuckle, esp Rowena. Weet, you look sexy!

mommy to chumsy said...

haahahahaha....that's really funny. Daddy gotta watch out ;)

Babysmooches said...

hahahahaa... that's so funny! so cute of them so said those things.