Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Avillion - PD

We were off to Avillion for my company trip and annual dinner last weekend. PD is really, really hot as its humid and makes you feel really sticky. We had a good outing as it was a short break, plus the staff had a meeting on our direction for 2007 and a training on do’s and don’t’s of photography!

Our room was the last row of water chalets and it was really a long walk especially when you have to carry at 10kg baby with you. The last time we went to Avillion was BH (before Harvynna), so it was quite nice as we have our whole family there with us this time. The girls were really excited - Harvynna was screaming and shouting and jumping on the bed. Even Rowena was laughing and squealing and crawling all over the bed. She must have sensed that we were on holiday. Harvynna and daddy went swimming a lot. She loves to dive in the water (with her floats on, of course) and go down the water slide As for me, I used Rowena as an excuse to stay in the room . Hehe.

The dinner was at PD Admiral Marina Club where we had a barbecue and again it was hot hot hot! We went by bus to the club and Harvynna was really excited, as it was her first bus ride.

The dinner was fun despite the humidity. The theme was colourful beach wear. Most of the guys came dressed accordingly, but the girls wore what they liked. Harvynna dressed according to the theme on my behalf.

We played ‘duckie duckie’ where we have to blindfold someone and the person has to go towards somebody and guess who they are based on their response of ‘quack quack’. Rowena was a big giveaway, as she was either making noise or crying. So whoever, came near me, guessed right away!

As for the lucky draw, I normally don’t win anything during lucky draws. If not everyone wins a prize, I don’t win ANYTHING. If everyone wins a prize, I will get the worse prize like the umbrella or a pathetic hamper. But for this, since I brought my 2 lucky charms – I won a DVD plus karaoke player and hubby won a RM100 Jusco voucher. Yippee!!!

Our team

With Aunty Hannah

Duckie Duckie

Rowena and daddy

3 comments:

LHS said...

Both of your kids did bring good luck to you..

Nadia said...

Wheee! Noice! DVD player and a voucher is good!! They brought luck to you, so you should reward them. Haha!

Btw, I don't do anything to get Irfan to smile, he just does when I flip the camera out. I should send him for casting soon. Hehe!

jazzmint said...

wahh the 2 kiddos are definitely lucky charm for the family