Friday, December 15, 2006

We are back!

Am finally back after a loong break. It wasnt a break - just too much work. Listening to all the Xmas music everywhere, I feel like everyone is on holiday or in holiday mood except for me!! Had some big events back to back since November and finally its all over as of yesterday! What a relief!!! Now I can enjoy the rest of the year in peace!

Didnt manage to update Rowena's 7 month update and she will be turning 8 months on Christmas day!

Better put it down or I may forget :(

  • Rolled over at 6 1/4 months
  • Attempted to crawl at 6 1/2 months
  • Now she is a cockroach crawling all over the place
  • Says dada, baba and screams like trying to get her point accross since 6 1/4 months
  • can sit on her own but not for long, however, we put her in a high chair and she seems ok with that
  • Has a bad case of stranger anxiety - its ok if no one gives her attention, but when all the new faces come and talk to her, she starts to wail
  • Recognizes faces very well and of course her faviourite face is, Mummy dearest
  • Rolled off the bed more than once (thanks to daddy!!)
  • Is a wonderful smiley baby
  • Fussy with food. We have to sing to her during mealtimes or she wont open her mouth.

So many things have happenned since my last post. HEre are some fo them:

We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on 11 Dec. Since I was busy with work, we had a dinner on 10 December at Outback steak house in Bangsar Village. Rowena was so well behaved and stayed quietly in her pram. Harvynna was very excited about the big Xmas tree withb the train going round and roound. She is into trains right now. Everytime, she sees the LRT passing, she will scream, 'Look mummy, at the train. Its going to KLCC. I want to go in the train!' So thats our next activity - to bring her on a train ride.

Harvynna's almost fully potty trained. She only wears a diaper to sleep at night. She's quite fussy though about public toilets. If the toilet is err not so clean, she will refuse to use it and say'my pee pee not coming out!" and if the toilet was not flushed by the previous person, she will say loudly,'why that aunty did not flush the toilet? so dirty!!!' haha, that should educate these uncivic minded public toilet users.

Harvynna has become my good buddy now as I can take her everywhere. The other day , a friend of minen had a dinner at her house in some god forsaken Putra heights, so I took Harvynna to accompany me, while Rowena stayed at home with daddy! She was really excited as it was a Mummy and Harvynna outing. I promised her more of that as she does not get much of my time at home as Rowena needs a lot of attention, plus I have been coming home pretty late the last few weeks.

Anyway, we are all off to Avillion, PD for my company trip / family day/ annual dinner today. Hope to win the grand prize for the lucky draw!!

6 comments:

LHS said...

I am sure Harvynna will be a good sister for Rowena since she is so pandai cakap now..

Anonymous said...

You sure were gone for a long time! Hey, my company annual dinner is tonite too and we have lucky draws.

jazzmint said...

Wahh..really alot of happenings since u last blog!!

Irene said...

welcome back! glad you found yourself a cute little buddy!

Nadia said...

Finally, you're back! =)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Welcome back! My boy was like Harvynna, hates dirty toilet and even refuses to use the squatting type ones.