Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Fitness Pal

Losing weight and staying slim has always been something I have to work extra hard at. I always envy people that can keep slim without much effort. Now, after 2 children, I have to constantly watch my diet and exercise to maintain a healthy weight. This can be quite tedious and difficult to follow. Not to mention, the high costs of slimming products and gym memberships.

I was recently introduced to MyFitnessPal. What I love about MyFitnessPal is that it helps you keep track of what you eat and is compatible with any diet out there. The best part is it’s absoloutely FREE – no cost at all.

How MyFitnessPal works is it makes us log our meals in a fast, easy way. The more we track out meals, the easier it becomes. This free calorie counter teaches us the nutritional contents of the food we eat, which helps us make better and healthier choices of our food.
This in turns makes us stay the course and helps us achieve our weight loss goals more confidently.

I am so happy to discover MyFitnessPal. Its easy, free and achievable.

No comments: