Monday, February 18, 2008

My personal shopper


Harvynna is great company whenever I go shopping. She seems to have really good taste in pickning out clothes and is every willing to give me her feedback. She will follow me to the changing room and tell me what she thinks. It is either a
- this dress is really nice or
- looks ugly or
- looks like an aunty or
- not nice
Even while I am dressing up at home, she will let me know if I look nice, and will help pick out matching earrings.
Buying clothes for her now is difficult as she will choose what she wants and is into denim clothes now. She keeps insisting on denim dresses, overalls, shorts, jeans but I keep telling her that she has so many denim clothes already.
Rowena also tries to give her comments like 'Wah, mummy nice'. But in her case, its 'nice' all the time.
Haha - the benefits of having little girls!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo... don't I wish I have a daughter. she's such a sweetie. :D

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

tried to leave a comment last week but something went wrong!

anyway, harvynna looks simply gorgeous nowadays. she's a beauty. rowena is simply adorable! she's so cute and hugable, it's irresistable!