Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Terrific 2 speaks

Now that Rowena is so much more vocal, I really wonder if that is a blessing or otherwise.

Since she got it properly for pulling the toilet paper out, now, whenever she goes to the toilet, she will look at the toilet paper, pause for a few seconds then say,

Rowena: That day daddy beat me
Me: Why did daddy beat you?
Rowena: Because pull tisu, then daddy sco (scold) me
Me: Why did you pull the tissue
Rowena: Because daddy beat me (????!!!)

Me: Do you want to pull the tissue now
Rowena:No, then daddy beat me


On another occasion:

Me: Mummy is angry with you
Rowena: Why you don want sayang me
Me: Because you are naughty
Rowena: Then I dont want be your friend
Me: Good

If daddy is back late

Rowena: Why daddy dog dog aways come late?
Me: Dont know
Rowena: He go awopane ah? Flyyyyyy away

Yesterday, she was so cute

Everyone was sitting on the bed, and suddenly, Rowena goes pppooooooooot!

Everyone: ROWENA!!!!
Rowena: Acus me!

3 comments:

chanelwong said...

I cannot help laughing the last part then one she said Excuse Me...

jazzmint said...

haha...cause daddy beat me LOL...once they start talking that's another phase of challenge we gotta go thru eh

CL said...

Rowena is so cute.