Friday, July 04, 2008

More on the girls

Seem to blogging about Rowena - her antics, her misfortunes etc and I realise that I havent said much about poor Harvynna. Sigh!

She is now 50 months but behaves like she is 500 months . She is very very sensitive now, a real fighter cock and likes to argue about everything. Really gets to me sometimes as she seems to have an answer for everything. All the previous threats carried out to scare her does not work anymore as she knows its just an attempt to scare her. This morning as she was getting ready for school, Rowena disturbed her and she told her very sternly, 'I am getting really fed up of you. I am going to leave the house soon'.

The other day, I told her that if she is naughty, I wont pick her back from the babysitters house, and she replied 'never mind, when you come and pick Rowena, I will quickly come in the car'.' and she argues with what ever i say, but its quite funny sometimes.


Rowena is also another one. I hoped the lift incident would scare her a little but obviously it did not. When she was monkeying around, I told her remember what happenned in the lift?, you want to jam your hand again' and she said, 'yes, come lets go'!!!!'


Yesterday, we went out to eat, and she knocked down daddy's drink and got a good yelling from him. She just glared at him, and said ' I dont want you anymore, your shirt very dirty. I want mummy'. After a few more glares, she said 'I going to Melaka ever ever ever - I dont want you'


Gosh, what brats!! Tomorrow is my birthday, and I asked the girls what they were getting me, and Rowena said, she will get me a durian cake (as they hate durians) and Harvynna says she will get me shoes from Giant!!!! Well - its the thought that counts

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'm actually pretty impressed with their speech development. Happy Birthday Rina. :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Muahahahah... your gals are really really funny and cute!

Babysmooches said...

wow, verey colour verbal communication! hahaha... entertaining.

Chinneeq said...

big sister being left out? hehe.....so difficult to divide our limited time yeah!

CL said...

happy belated birthday. Yeap, the thoughts that count.

Anonymous said...

Adoi! These 2 girls really know how to twist your arms. Hey, a belated Happy Birthday to you!