Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things they say...

It's the school holidays now and the girls are not here. They have gone on their holiday while I have mine here!!! The house and the daily car rides to work are so quiet. But I am kind of enjoying the quiet time. I think they too, need a break from me - have been so stressed out and screaming at them a lot!! Can't wait for them to be back and hear they things they say.


Rowena's famous lines:


Mummy's office is in Koto Sarasara (2 guesses where that is)

I pinch you, i bite you, i push you (agressive girl)

Dont give Awa (Harvynna) cake ok, she fatty girl

Surrprise, say please (when she wants something)

Tomorrow you buy for me this ok, dont give Awa

Haha, mummy washing your soap off (when I bathe Harvynna)

I dont want this one, very ugly (when she does not get what she wants)


Harvynna's famous lines:


Please, please dont bring Rowena!

I going to ask Aunty Kuldeep to bring me to my Beaconhouse (when I tell her I am going to change her school next year)

Mummy, just say this, just bluff her ok. (when she does not want Rowena to find out something)

I accidently ate the last cake (when she brought 3 cakes home, one for me, 2 for her, and daddy asked her why she did not bring for him)



Can you just feel the sisterly love!!


I bought them one of those sets where you can bathe the baby from Toy's R Us and they love it. They can play with it for hours. They are into dolls right now. Anyone knows where I can get a walking doll?

6 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

happy holidays....

enjoy the break

Health Freak Mommy said...

I got my 2-day respite from my 2 older girls too recently. Bliss....
Sarasara = damansara?

Anonymous said...

Rowena has become quite chatty lately, eh? It's so funny that she refers Harvynna as fatty girl. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. they are so cute! Rowena is quite good at her speech development.

.... and Awa is not fat la.. got fat meh? She's such a pretty young girl.

Mamapumpkin said...

Hahaha...so cute. I can feeeee...........l the sisterly love!!!

Kota D'sara.

How do you put the latest post on the blog links under your MY DAILY READS??? So cool!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

gosh yeah, rowena's really chatty now isnt she! its so great that u've got two chatty girls. bet they just bring the house down ;) its great!