Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Accident



Last Saturday, Harvynna was being extra whiny. She gets that way when she is at home and Rowena gets lots of attention. What happened was we were all in my room and I was feeding Rowena while lying down. We were trying to coax Harvynna to nap as well. Then she started her ‘monkey’ routine and jumping on the bed. In a split second, she fell and banged her head on Rowena’s head. It was REALLY loud . Sounds like when you bang your head on the wall. And Rowena really, really, really cried. I have never heard her cry like that before. It must have really hurt. All the scariest thoughts came to my mind as she is so tiny. I was so angry with Harvynna but at the same time it was an accident on her part. She could not understand why we were so angry with her.

Fortunately, there was no vomiting and Rowena was as active as normal. No more putting Rowena and Harvynna together on the bed.

5 comments:

mom2ashley said...

awww must have ben a real scare!!! i would freak out!:)

Jess said...

they still can play together on the bed but but make sure Harvynna no jumping on the bed!
That's what I always warn Wien, if she ever jump, we will chase her out from the bed, then she scare!:P

jazzmint said...

aiyoo...dangerous, I think this will happen to me oso very soon. Luckily both are OK

chanelwong said...

Poor Rowena..Harvynna didn't purposely... Jeriel also the same, we have to keep reminding him to be careful especially when babies around...

Good thing both are ok...

ZMM said...

what a scare.. Sometimes toddlers are not aware the harm they can cause by their actions esp with younger babies around..

I'll be reminded never to put toddler and baby together on the same bed.