Friday, June 30, 2006

Smarty pants Harvynna


Harvynna is becoming a real smarty pants.

When I am driving both the girls every morning, she will tell me
Harvynna: Mummy, drive slowly, Rowena is crying ok
And sometimes:
Mummy, drive properly. Why driving fast?
The best part is I am crawling in the traffic jam. She probably feels my stress.

While in Melaka, my dad checked her as she started saying ‘lah’ like a typical Malaysian.
Now whenever, anyone uses the word ‘lah’, she will quickly check us and say, ‘cannot say lah’ - Not good.

I explained to her that her cousins Saskia and Jackie have gone back to Australia in the big aeroplane. She replied ‘I also want to go Austalia’

When she reached home, she told her daddy,
’Daddy, I want go Austalia with Daddy’.’Go in the big aeroplane’
Me: What about mummy and Rowena
Harvynna: Go in the small aeroplane

This morning, as part of our morning routine, she came to our room in the morning and when we were ready to leave, Daddy gave her some cuddles.
Harvynna: I don’t want daddy sayang.
Harvynna: Daddy go bathroom and wash your bum
Harvynna: Daddy go wash your smelly bum!

And of course, she accused poor mummy of teaching her silly things like that.

Then she attacks little Rowena.

Harvynna: I liiiikkke Rowena with her grip on Rowena’s head getting stronger and harder.

3 comments:

chanelwong said...

good that you record down all these...what Harvynna grow up, she will appreciate it...We adults must be careful...

ZMM said...

Ms Smarty pants is getting very good with words.. cute!

jazzmint said...

kekeke...she's so cute. At least she will make sure u keep urself awake while driving :P