Thursday, January 14, 2010

True colours Revealed

Just as I guessed, Rowena is now pretty comfortable in school and her true colours are slowly but surely, being revealed!!

Was talking to her principal this morning, and the moment she saw Rowena, she started laughing and told me this is what happenned .

All students were given the insurance forms to bring back for parents to fill. Harvynna brought hers back, but I noticed that Rowena did not have hers. So I asked Rowena, where hers was and she replied ' Dont knowla that Teacher Shanti - she did not give me'. I told her to request for a new one (coz I knew she had lost hers)

Then yesterday, she asked the office administrator for a new one. And when they asked her where her form was, and this was how the conversation went:

Rowena: 'I was playing with it, and I dont know where it went'
Administrator: 'I will give you a new one but will you pass it to your mummy?'
Rowena:'No, I will play with it and throw it in the dustbin'
Administrator: 'In that case, I will pass it to Harvynna then'
Rowena: 'Ok, Fine. Do whatever you want"

???????? Now, that is the Rowena we all know - not the sweet, cute, smiley faced, tongue tied image she tried to potray earlier at school.

And apparently, after I leave every morning, she is very chatty to everyone. She is really one motor mouth.

Just last night, I told her to pack an extra set of clothes in her school bag and she replied: 'Wait, cant you see I am doing something. Are you blind? Huh?'

The other day, when we were back in Melaka and there was no place for her to sit, she asked us ' Where do you expect me to sit? On the roof?"

It may sound funny but when we are caught in the daily stresses, it comes to a point that far surpasses annoyance, like the other day, on the way home, she was messing with my CDs that was in the back pocket of the front seat. So of course, she got a good yelling to which she calmly answered ' the CDs are at my side, so I can do whatever I want' only to receive more yelling from me.
So she got fed up and told me' Ok. Fine- I am not going to tell you what I did in school because you are very rude!!!!!'
Aargh, I am sure she is going have lots of meeting with the Principal and discipline teachers once she goes to Primary school. Luckily, she still has 3 years more to change!!
When did this sweet lil girl turn into .......


this little monster?





4 comments:

Babysmooches said...

hahahaha... Rowena is so cute!! Oooo but beware the teenage years not to far down the road..

Chinneeq said...

can believe she is so daring to answer her teacher like that. hahaha.....

Borneo Belle said...

It's a number 2, second child thing...to turn into a little monster. From one who knows, B

zmm said...

But where did she learn how to speak like that? 'Wait, cant you see I am doing something. Are you blind? Huh?'

From Harvynna?