Friday, November 25, 2005

Time to Blog


Finally, I decided to start an official blog for public display! I have one already, but that's more personal and For my Eyes only as its my place to vent, complain and bitch. Haha.
Anyway, this one is for my babies - Harvynna and the one coming soon. I realised that Harvynna is now 19 months and I dont have much records of her developments as she has been developing at tremendous speed now and sometimes i feel like I cant catch up. Before I realise it, Harvynna will turn 2 and no 2 will be around as well. Yup! No 2's due date is on the same day as Harvynna's due date. Just that Harvynna was taken out a week earlier on April 12 2004. (some belief that the baby should be born before the Hindu New Year)


I will insert some old stories if I can find where I put them and fill the blog up with pictures. Sigh! I used to be so good at compiling her pics, and stories - filled up her memory book and even came up with a scrapbook in time for her 1st bday party.(Actually, my mom did that for her little princess!) Took lots and lots of pix with the digital camera and normal camera, had tons of photos everywhere. Now, not so much. Better get back into the swing of things before Baby No 2 is out.

No comments: