Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mirror Mirror on the Wall



Old wifes tales say that if you want to have a beautiful baby, you should only look at beautiful things when you are pregnant. In fact, the more you look at a certain person, your baby might end up looking like that. So, I was not allowed to watch all those weird movies and did not even see 'Lord of the Rings' so little Harvynna did not look like a Hobbit!

I had this picture on my desktop the whole time while i was pregnant. Any resemblance?





















I also had pictures of my nephew and niece on my table and many have commented that Harvynna looks like my niece. This photo was taken recently. Don't have a scanned picture of the kids when they were younger. Will upload if I get the chance.


Saskia and Jackson













Nana, Nani, Jackson and saskia














So far this pregnancy, I have 100's and thousands of pictures of Harvynna all over my work station!

1 comment:

Babysmooches said...

Gosh, that reminds me to back-up my photos coz I'm shifting office soon.
Harvynna looks like... Harvynna! yeah.....