Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't tell me what to do!

pix taken 2 weeks ago

As Harvynna's vocabulary increases every day, she is learning to answer us back. It can be funny at times.

Lil Rowena - she really does look like a boy here!

I told her not to walk on the pavement near the road and she replied, 'I am just walking on sidelah, mummy' stressing on the word la and rolling her eyes.

If I remind her not to be rough with Rowena, she will reply, I am just touching my sister. I sayang her'.

And if she is wearing a dress and I ask her to pull her skirt down, she will reply, 'Skirt???? this is a dress!'

The other day, daddy asked her why are you scratching your bum, she replied, " I am just scratching my body la, daddy' and rolled her eyes again.

I cant imagine how she will answer us back when she turns 16!

8 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah i like that pic of rowena, so cute..like caught in the act hahaha...

harvynna getting cheeky huh..got answers to all the questions

Anonymous said...

wah, not even 3 can talk like that kah? Smart girl!
My 4.5 y o girl also like to talk like that sometimes, make me vomit blood sometimes too! *sigh*

Irene said...

so cheeky and so cute too!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Your girls always look adorable in pix. Harvynna is learning to be smart, eh?

LHS said...

Haha...a little lawyer at home!

Nadia said...

Hahaha! I'm hoping that they'll skip the teenager phase (although I'm sure that that's not gonna happen!)

Btw, we have a sling (more like a kangaroo sack) for Irfan too. You should give yours a try. It helps when you wanna navigate through a whole load of people. We forgot to bring it to Ikea the other day, that was why we had to carry Irfan instead. I'm definitely bringing it later! =)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That was funny. Both your girls are sooo chubby! Wanna cubit them (lightly)!

ZMM said...

haha.. very smart reply..

She's so good in answering back.