Monday, October 02, 2006

The Weekend




Now with Harvynna being very active and needs to be entertained all the time, we always have to crack our heads on where to bring her every weekend. We have been to practically all the malls, from Mid Valley, to Bangsar shopping Centre, Amcorp Mall and even Maju Junction as her favourite hobby is shopping .

The moment she wakes up, she will insist on having her bath and changing into her dress as she wants to go shopping.

Harvynna: Not buying anything, Just walking around.

She only wants to wear dresses now so I guess I have to pack away all her pants and tops and keep it for Rowena.

ON Saturday, we took her to Hartamas Shopping Centre. Quite a nice neigbourhood mall, reminds me of Bangsar Village. There are not many shops there but they have some nice booths at the Square room (a little bazaar place). Wanted to look around more, but Harvynna had a bad stomach ache and she stood in the middle of a stall groaning and showing the whole world she was constipated.

In the morning, we took Rowena for her 5 month jab. The paed confirmed that her skin condition has really improved (touch wood). She is not 8.25 kg (1.5 kg since her last visit) and we got some free rice cereals samples.

Then we went to Souled Out for Dinner as Ameeta and Brendan wanted to celebrate their Amniosintesis results as they had a scare earlier.

On Sunday, we went to Secret Recipe for lunch and Rowena burnt her finger (ouch!) As she was in a fussy mood, I was holding her when my piping hot lasagna arrived. I did not notice Rowena reaching out to dip her finger into the lasagna till I heard her scream and lasagna on her finger. Immediately, the waitresses brought some tissues and ice for her. Poor thing,

Harvynna was ok till she saw the White Chocolate cake and she insisted she wanted the yellow cake, but we told her ‘NO!’So she did her tantrum routine by running around trying to take off her dress and wailing all the way to the car.

I think Harvynna has been having dreams of Rowena as she will wake up suddenly, hit Rowena and go back to sleep!! Rowena, on the other hand hates to be alone now. The moment I leave the room, she will start fussing. Looks like having a shower is going to be a problem for me now!!

6 comments:

chanelwong said...

very challenging time for you ....you are doing well...

jazzmint said...

good to hear that her eczema is improving. are you using any special cream or shower gel for that?

aikss...harvynna must be having a jealousy dream...poor rowena

IMMomsDaughter said...

Fuyoh, Harvynna's tantrum include trying to take off her dress. That's funny (Oops! At least it is from my point :))

LHS said...

Harvynna addicts to shopping at such a young age huh?! Haha...maybe girls are born innately who love to shop.

I like her hair so much, so pretty to have natural curl.

After i have Jo, reading, showering, cooking and all my personal errands seem hard for me to finish.

Nadia said...

Yah, agree with huisia too. Harvynna's got such a nice hair. =) She sounds like me when I was younger too. I used to be so jealous of my younger brother (we are 6 years apart) that I'd hit him, pinch him, basically anything and everything under the sky to make his life miserable. But now that we're grown-ups, we're there for each other. So, I'm sure deep down, Harvynna loves her lil' sis! =)

Btw, love Rowena's chubby cheeks! And those mouth expressions she likes to make, are exactly the same as Irfan's!

Princess Mom said...

Chanel - yes, its trying but fun

Jazzmint - I did not use any cream but I use the Eubos shower gel (pink one) and its quite good. Also, it seems excema improves as the baby gets older. Will have to see when she starts solids

IMMomsdaughter - it is funny when u look back but at that point you just feel like slapping her

Hui Sia - I think so too.Girls are born to shop

Nadia - I hope so too. Rowena is chubby everywhere! hehe. I was looking through some of your old posts and Irfan does remind me or Rowena esp when he was younger