Friday, March 16, 2007

Harvynna's wishlist

After extensive research and shopping, I have come up with the girls wish list for their upcoming birthdays next month - hehe, its more like my wishlist for them. Harvynna has told me what she wants, but its a guessing game for Rowena. I remember, Harvynna getting many duplicate gifts for her 1st birthday party, there are still a couple of gifts still stacked up in her cupboard. (actually, I had forgotten about them till I opened the cupboard the other day) - so now, they will be Rowena's presents!

This is specially for their daddy so he knows what to get them! hint hint!
So no more excuses of'dont know what to buy, dont know what girls like, dont know if the clothes are nice, dont know if they already have them!!'

I have also trained Harvynna well, that if you ask her, who buys her xxxxx, she will calmly reply,'Mummy! - from Bangsar Village'. And if you ask her 'what daddy buys for her?' she will say 'NOTHING!!!!' But its a different story, if she's cross with me, - then everything is by daddy!

Harvynna's wish list


I got Harvynna's birthday present at the Times Warehouse sale - the Barbie laptop (can't remember which version it was, but it was for 3 years and above)


Coming soon....Rowena's wish list

No comments: