Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mummy tricked Rowena


Pic of girls at the playground

Rowena has a runny nose and cough. Thanks to me. My office is going through a renovation and it is so dusty. Anyway, I was trying to give her some cough mixture. She took less than quarter of a teaspoon and she pushed the spoon away and walked off. I tried to give the balance to her but she kept pushing me away.

Finally, I tried, “Rowena – you want chocolate. There chocolate’ and she immediately opened her mouth and took in the balance of the medicine. Then she looked a little puzzle - probably wondering why this chocolate taste so weird

HaHa! 1-0 for mummy!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

naughty mommy!

jazzmint said...

hahaha...u really got her :P

chanelwong said...

did it work for the 2nd time?

Nadia said...

Hahaha! Kesian Rowena.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi--yeeesh. My little doesn't care for the taste of medicine either. She gets little tears when she has to take. I think the kids are right. The stuff tastes really horrible!

mommy of 3 angels said...

only works this time la, next time she will make sure she sees the choc and hold it before she opens her mouth!! heheheh

i send u a foodie tag...if u have not done it before la
http://scribblesformyangels.blogspot.com/2007/05/creame-bulee.html

Leena said...

haha, nice trick.
shern enjoys takin his fruity syrup medicine, but those that taste really bad ones, i got to force it. what to do??

etceteramommy said...

Hmm.. I learnt a new trick today. :P

LHS said...

haha...me too to learn a new trick today!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wah, you are really tricky but I'd say as long as it works. Ha ha..

Sasha Tan said...

notty but smart MUM!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

hope her cold/cough is better! nothing more pitiful than a sick kid :( but go mummy! clever of u!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...at least she would take it before the choc. cake. Mine just screams her head off when she sees the med.

Babysmooches said...

Hey, Rina! I've got chocolates for you too...... :-)

Anonymous said...

hi Rina, thanks for dropping by my blog. haha....i got to scare Qiqi with the nanny's kor-kor !