Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fashion Parade


Last night, Harvynna and mummy decided to try on the 'potential' outfits for the wedding. So we won't be in for any last minute surprises. My dress looked ok with the ethnic shawl and Harvynna gave the 'ok' by looking at me and saying 'Mummy Nice!' - Oh! such a sweetie. I knew I could count on her.

Then we realised that Mummy was not the only one that could not fit into her clothes. Tried on a few lenghas on Harvynna and the one I planned on letting her wear for the dinner was tight. It looked pretty but also looked like we squeezed her into it. Oh dear, luckily there were a few others but the length is too long for her, so we will need to fold the skirt. Think its best to also bring a dress as a spare in case she gets too uncomfortable in it. Wonder if her birthday dress still fits? Perhaps, she can use the birthday dress, my brother got for her in Australia. Ha, decisions! decisions!





What shall I wear, Mummy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had time. I'd love to get Harvynna a baju kurung for the wedding. I think she'd look so sweet.

Babysmooches said...

wei, remember to show me the pics!