Thursday, January 11, 2007

Poor Rowena


Poor Rowena has really been Harvynna’s punching bag lately. Every now and then, Harvynna would slap her, kick her, bite her, hit her head, poke her face and grab her things. She seems to let our her frustrations on Rowena. At the same time, she can be such a loving sister at times. When she is tired, bored or does not get what she wants, then poor Rowena is the victim. She complains that’ Rowena is destroying all her things and crumpling her books’. Well err, Rowena does crumple her books.

Rowena’s seperation anxiety is getting worse now. She will crawl all the way while crying to me and reach out her arms for me to carry her. How can I resist that? Harvynna will scream ‘ the cockroach is coming’ when she does that.

Looking at their 2 characteristics, I think Rowena will be more of a follower but then again, you will never know.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprise Rowena takes her "punches and kicks". Doesn't she cry?

Sasha Tan said...

OMG!! she dun look like a bully to me!

jazzmint said...

aiyo...my faythe is also showing these characters lately..likes to grab the toy from vyktore and put it far far away though she's not playing!!

Princess Mom said...

Vien - Rowena does cry and looks so pitiful. Then Harvynna does the 'blink blink' - I am so hurt routine

Sasha - looks are deceiving!

Jazzmint - must be a sibling rivalry thing