Friday, January 12, 2007

Shopping and Warehouse sales

Inspired by sasha’s posting on the upcoming warehouse sales – I feel so tempted to pay them a visit. Yay – and spend more money. The more u spend, the better it is!Retail therapy is the best.

There’s Osh Kosh, Baby Gap and the list goes on. My girls can never have enough clothes. After all, now if I buy for Harvynna, it’s a good return on investment as Rowena also can use.

I asked my colleague to go with me and he agreed. Hehe – who says men don’t shop. We missed the last Guess Warehouse sale and he told me that Baby Guess stuff were really nice and cheap. That was during my super crazy peak time in December.

But then, I heard rumours that this particular sale is normally not that good la, no choice la….bla bla bla. So there goes my plans. But Times Bookshop Warehouse sale is also on – so I might swing over there if there crowd is controllable. I went for the sale last year and got some really good bargains. After all, money spent on books is money well spent. Besides, its tax deductable.

I remember, while I was working with
Sharon, years ago – we used to frequent all the WHS during office hours and it was great. But I remember the mad rush – people pushing and it was hot. There’s also cases of people grabbing everything they can, then chucking if on the floor to see what they really want

Besides the Times WHS, I have not been to one in a long long time. Its nice to go with someone who enjoys shopping as well, then its really fun and you end up buying more things

1 comment:

ZMM said...

Times Warehouse Sales?? Where? When?

Sucks! I missed it!