Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tag: Some interesting facts about me

Health Freak Mummy sent me a tag and I think she was referring to this one! (Am not so tag savvy!) Anyway, here it goes:

Where is your cell phone? Next to my keyboard

Relationship? Married for 7.5 years

Your hair? Long and wavy and needs a treatment badly.

Work? FTWM for a non profit organisation.

Your sisters? None

Your favorite thing? My handphone

Your dream last night? I cant remember but I think it was work related - how boring

Your favorite drink? Iced coffee (I am a coffee addict)

Your dream car? BMW

The room you’re in? My cubicle in the office

Your shoes? Now? - my gold slippers (I fell last week and hurt my knee, so I cant wear High heels)

Your fears? Losing my loved ones.

What do you want to be in 10 years? Doing my own business so I will have lots of time to do my own thing and move to my house in Bangsar so I will spend less time on the road .

Who did you hang out with this weekend? My girls and hubby with Brendan, Ameeta and Baby Asha

What are you not good at? Being Patient

Muffin? Chocolate

One of your wish list items? Abundance of money.

Where you grew up? Melaka.

Last thing you did? Writing a paid post

What are you wearing? Pants and a red halter top (yaya, not so appriate for work) - with a jacket of course

What aren’t you wearing? Right now - my jacket

Your pet? The stray rat that pops into my house at times.

Your computer? Desktop Compaq

Your life? Great.

Your mood? Relaxed

Missing? A good nights sleep.

What are you thinking about right now? My girls.

Your car? Japanese and red

Your kitchen? Too small

Your summer? What summer? It's summer 365 days here

Your favorite color? Blue

Last time you laughed? Just a minute ago as my colleague was talking nonsense as usual.

Last time you cried? Can't recall.

School? Malacca Girls High School, Malacca High School, University Malaya

Not tagging anyone since I think everyone I know has done this

8 comments:

Babysmooches said...

ppstt.... u forgot your chocolate cake! :-)

Everyday Healy said...

now only I know you are working for a non profit organization. Don't like the job?
Yea... like the job or not, own business is always the best! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks completing the tag. Interesting facts!

Sasha Tan said...

now only i know u come from melaka

CL said...

Oh... you are from Melaka, me too. :) MGS ah, I am from Notre Dame.

etceteramommy said...

How's your knee now? Do take care..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahah...i know about the stray cat..is it the black one, the gray one or the white one? ashley loves to see them running about.

LHS said...

seems like every mother wants good night sleep :)