Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Sharon.

I think she tagged me a few times, but lets start with this one first.

INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, as below :


LemonJude
Sasha
Chanel

Babysmooches
Rina

Choose 5 people to tag:

The New Parent
Mom2Ashley
Jazzmint


I choose 3 only since I think many bloggers have completed this

What were you doing 10 years ago?


1997 - I was working in a new company together with
sharon.
We followed our ex-boss in managing this new company. Many ups and downs but fun too. I also bought my first house then.

Five snacks you enjoy
Ice-Cream
Chocolate cake

Tau sar piah
Cookies
Junk Food

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to

Twinkle Twinkle Litte Star
Itsy Bitsy Spider
If you are happy
Sing A song of Sixpence
Row Row your boat

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1.Build my dream house

2.Travel
3.Pay of all my debts
4.Retire

5.Shop till I drop (not that I dont do it now - hence no 3 above

Five bad habits

Hard Being patient
love to sleep
Always rushing
Scolding the girls when my mood is bad

impulsive shopper

Five favourite toys

Handphone
My PC
My girls
My washing machine
My Blog

Five things you like doing

Sleeping

Travelling
Blogging
Surfing the net
Playing with my girls

Five things you would never wear again

Maternity clothes (although baby dolls dresses are in)
Stilleto heels

clothes with lots of sequins (Rowena loves pulling them off)
Shirt blouses (I find them so boring now)
Jet black hair (its multicoloured now due to many colouring sessions to hide the grey)

5 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

you bought your first house 10 years ago?! do i have a lot of catching up to do! i bought a middle-cost apartment for renting-out purposes in the early 90s and boyyy i thought that was something. hahahahahhhh! do u have any real estate tips? :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

I didnt know Sharon and you were colleagues. Wow, you're definitely capable - buying a hse 10 yrs ago!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hmom--I didn't realize I was tagged, but thank you for tagging me (smile)! I have another tag to accomplish before this one and then I will get on it.

So, you're a junk foodie, eh?

Babysmooches said...

hehehe. I know the chocolate would be there! Now I know who stole my chocs!

Babysmooches said...

hey, tagging you again :-)

http://babysmooches.blogspot.com/2007/10/5-posts-link-to-keywords.html