Thursday, July 19, 2007

I signed up for PPP!



I started blogging about 2 years ago when my eldest daughter was 18 months old. The main intention was to share about her developments, antics and also a good opportunity to post pictures of her so friends and family can share the experience with me. It wasn’t until early this year that I decided to start blogging for money. As Payperpost puts it, ‘get paid for blogging about the things you love’.

I have made many new friends in the blogging community and most of them have signed up with Payperpost and have earned a good salary through this. They wake up early in the morning to check if there are any new opportunities available to them and quickly grab them. Their enthusiasm and eagerness is really remarkable. Some of the opportunities offered are issues really close to their hearts like shopping, education and movies.

I was truly amazed at how much you can earn just by writing a simple review. All you need is to have a blog. Sign up with Payperpost and blog about the things you love.The more you write, the more you can earn. How easy is that? Since the money earned will be sent through Paypal, I intend to spend them on Ebay and get loads of stuff for my girls.

It’s just great – everything can be done at my computer. I write with Payperpost, get paid, shop online and the stuff gets sent to me. Traffic jams and long queues are a thing of the past.

No comments: