Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just me and my gal


Since hubs was working on saturday, I took decided to take Rowena out. I havent really done that as Harvynna was around and was less adventurous since. I used to take Harvynna out alone and still do.


It was not too bad - we left the house a little after 10 and decided to go to Mid Valley since Mothercare was having a sale. It was quite good with discounts up to 50%. I bought the girls a few dresses since I just love Mothercare and their quality is good. But thanks to Rowena, I could not really shop much as she kept running outside the store - so I had one eye on her and one eye on the clothes. That's one of the reasons I dont like going to Mid Valley - fear of psychopaths lurking around as they place is just too huge. Luckily, the salesgirls there took some toys off the shelve and let Rowena play with them.


After that we just walked around and I realise that Rowena has become a real toddler. She will not sit in the stroller for long, after a while she will start fidgeting and arching her back (all the tantrum signs) and I have to let her out where she will RUN, and I mean really RUN. So that was the end of the shopping episode.


Later, we went to the play area at Jusco and she played on some of the rides including the carousal (mini one). She really had fun there.


Finally, I got tired and we had a bite at Dunkin Donuts where the grand finale was Rowena squashing the chocolate donut in her hand and all over her face. That was the sign that said, its time to go!!

10 comments:

Chinneeq said...

now rowena is a toddler liao.....no longer a baby yo....

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

hmom, i think u'll get even thinner now with two of them to chase around. no need to go to gym la eh? :D

chanelwong said...

Rowena such a big girl already...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha....i cannot shop alone with my gal. Must have an entourage to keep an eye...hahaha...wow..must really check out mothercare soon but they are really expensive :(

jazzmint said...

wah i never bring V out myself before..must try..so far he's very willingly sit in stroller keke..but once remove him, that's it lah

eh how i wean v...i just slowly stop his feed and for the midnite feed, i just shove him the pacifier and water bottle for few nights...then he's off the hook.

good luck to u :)

Nadia said...

Oh yeah, Irfan pun doesn't want to sit for long in his stroller. Wants to run around or push the stroller instead. Sometimes I go bonkerz! Hahaha...

I haven't had the chance to check out the Mothercare sale yet. But managed to get a few stuff for Irfan at Zara Kids. Hehe. I'm such a sucker for anything Zara. LOL!

mommy of 3 angels said...

you very brave bring 2 girls out all by yourself...bravo...haven't even tried it with ellisa & erika...one fine day when i have the guts la...must be in a really empty mall...ya i am rreally scared if they run off and i lost them.

Leena said...

enterin another milestone, you go girl.
you have the photo of rowena squashin the donut in her hand and all over her face? must be messy cute.

LHS said...

how time flies..
i still remember the time you posted rowena's baby photo in your blog, and now she is an active toddler.

Anonymous said...

Hey hmom--it is amazing how they grow much too quickly. Everytime I look at my little one I can't believe how she's growing!

Once they start wanting to walk and run....

My little one likes to hold onto the shopping cart now and have me push her.

They can be soooo cute at times (wink).