Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My baby is back

We fetched Harvynna from my parents place during the weekend. She was so excited to see us, flashing her pretty smile to us. Rowena, on the other hand did not seem to pleased. She actually looked upset when she saw Harvynna. She probably thought, 'there goes my attention and freedom'. It was quite funny actually as Harvynna was very happy to see her sister and kept carrying her and holding her hand.

Now, we are back to our routine and I no longer have a quiet drive everyday as she will be there asking her usual 101 questions. She seems more matured now (probably because I have not seen her for 3 weeks)

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Bet you missed her 101 questions rite? :P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you all must have missed her so much...i don't think i can stand being away from ashley for that long...hahhaha..i'll have separation anxiety.