Thursday, July 05, 2007

Its my birthday!!

Yay! It's my birthday today. I am 3x years old!! Haha - you are only as old as you think you are. I had a new temp staff come in today and she said' ooh, so you will celebrate your birthday with your boyfriend today!' I was like 'huh'?

Probably go out for dinner with my hubby and have a teeny cake to cut with the girls! Harvynna told me she will give me barbie doll stickers. Last time, before the girls were born, Hubby will send flowers to the office, now hmmm...... All my colleagues were asking me, 'hey - no flowers this year ah!

It was kind of nice, my boss belanja lunch today, and some of my close friends at the office gave me chocolates with a card that had really sweet wordings. Best of all, I get to celebrate it with my 2 beautiful girls

14 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

me first?

Anyway

*HUGSS*

happy birthday!!!

Chinneeq said...

happy birthday to you.....cancerian? me too!!

Chinneeq said...

Rina,

birthday present for you !
check it out here :)
http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=479

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rina!!!

etceteramommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday.... How was your dinner with loved ones?

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Who says we're old????

Anonymous said...

Hi Rina Belated Birthday Greetings to you.

Love,
Aunty Chandra

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rina :D So...how was the celebration?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Flowers? huh...when it comes to my office means my hubs screwed up..BAD!

jazzmint said...

happy belated bday

Anonymous said...

Hi Hmom--Happy Birthday! Sounds like the birthday will be nice. Especially with the little ones (smile).

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, my dear. Glad to read about your day on the blog.

Big Hug,
B

Nadia said...

Babe, Happy belated birthday!!! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy belated bday to you. Yes, u r abs right, the best bday gift is always to hv our kids celebrating with us, singing happy bday to us and to help us blow the candles.... that's priceless.