Thursday, March 09, 2006

Again????

Harvynna’s favourite word now is AGAIN. She learnt that from me as she tends to poo a few times a day and when she tells me:

Harvynna: Harvynna poo poo
Mummy: AGAIN????
Harvynna: Harvynna poo poo AGAIN

Now, everytime she poos she will say, ‘Harvynna poo poo AGAIN! AGAIN! Mummy, wash bum’ and drags me to the bathroom.


Her favourite hobby is reading or rather others people read to her. When Harvynna asks to read the same book again and again:

Harvynna: Mummy read a book
Mummy: AGAIN??
Harvynna: Mummy read a book AGAIN!


At 22 months, Harvynna is a real monkey climbing everywhere and she will press on to my stomach for support, putting all her weight on my stomach and I will scream at her in pain, ‘ Don’t press mummy’s stomach ok!!!’ angrily.

Now the moment she comes near my stomach, she will say, ‘No press mummy stomach, OK, OK, OK’ until I reply OK!


4 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe...I have the same reaction as you when Faythe press on my tummy. I'll pretend to be in pain...then she smile and put her head on the tummy, as though sayang back!!

ZMM said...

cheeky girl! She's not doing that intentionally b'cos she's jealous of the baby huh?

mom2ashley said...

looks to me she is in a "parrot" phase huh? heheheheh...

Lazymama said...

So cute! She is fast with her speech development!