Thursday, March 30, 2006

So much more to do.....

Posted by Picasa

I’ve caught the bug too. Harvynna recovered from her fever within a day. Now, I am down with a very bad sore throat (my voice is almost gone) and fever. What a time to fall sick. I realize I have so much more to do, but so little time. Now being sick, its even worse.

Haven’t got some of the baby’s essentials like Newborn Diapers, newborn toiletries etc. I remember the last time the hospital provided everything incl cotton balls, diapers, wet wipes. Have not packed my bag for the hospital, Have not set up the cot for the baby. AND have not come up with a name for the baby!! Since we don’t know the gender, we have to come up with names for a boy and a girl. We have narrowed some names for girls – its easier to look for girls names. Have to work on that.

Oh yes, and a pressie for Harvynna (from the baby).

Time to hire a Personal Shopper!

Been so busy with work and Harvynna and her upcoming birthday. Been busy shopping for her birthday stuff. Managed to settle all her birthday clothes but not her present. I have absolutely no idea what to get her. Most of the nice stuff are for 3 years and older like those big kitchen sets. I came across childrens make up set, which is really cool. (actual make-up). I am sure she will love it as every morning when I get dressed for work, Harvynna will stand next to me and do exactly what I do……… put cream for her face, rub cream on her tummy, ask for perfume and lipstick and combs her hair. She tries to use my Foundation but I tell her ‘NO!’ She already managed to dig a big hole into one of my compact foundations.

Hope to recover fast and get my voice back. Feels strange not to be able to have our usual conversations in the car to and from the babysitters house where I ask her about her day, sing with her. She must be wondering why Mummy is so quiet but is probably happy because I can’t scold her when she does something wrong.

Pics:

Harvynna's first birthday card for her 2nd bday sent by her Aunty Belle in UK

Her first birthday present from her Nana and Nani (which she chose herself)

Her birthday dress 1

Birthday outfit 2

8 comments:

Babysmooches said...

I can be your personal shopper :-) Only 5% service charge. hehehe

Princess Mom said...

Baby Smooches - 5% ok, can. At least I can sit at home and shake legs!! You can throw in a cheese cake (long overdue) as well

ZMM said...

Hey, those big kitchen set Zara is already playing with it, but just need to supervise her. I'm sure Harvynna can play with it too..

It's strange most nice toys are meant from 3yrs and above, I guess b'cos they have small parts. But if the child can understand instruction, I believe they can be playing with it too.

Irene said...

Get well soon!

The outfits are soooo cute!

As for toys, I love the Fisher Price Little People stuff. They're really durable and can be easily washed, plus, they're not tiny - incase baby #2 wants to play with it too.

Anonymous said...

wryther then wasting ur time updating ur blog why dont you do what you are suppouse to do.Or you can live harvynna in ur cousin house in sri hartamas.aahahahahhahha

jazzmint said...

get well soon and gear up for the big bday party :)

chanelwong said...

everyone is falling sick...take care and also Blessed Birthday to Harvynna...

chanelwong said...

Take care and blessed birthday to Harvynna!!!