Friday, March 03, 2006

Where is everything?

Posted by Picasa
Yesterday, I was rearranging Harvynna’s bookshelf as I intend to go the Times Warehouse sale tomorrow. I got Harvynna to help out but there were selected books that she refused to put on the shelf. And these were the baby books, which I was keeping for No 2. She says,’ This one cannot – mummy no touch!’ Hmm – she must have some kind of sixth sense. Anyway, for the past 2 years, I have been purchasing many, books for her Ebay, online bookstores and even visits to MPH every now and then, which had accumulated to a huge collection. Somehow, only half the books were in her room. I searched the whole house and couldn’t find them. Where have they gone????
I realize that having with a toddler in the house, things tend to disappear all the time.

That’s just one story. We have found hair clips and toys in the fridge! Crayons and colour pencils at places you cant imagine like in the car, in between the sofas, under the chairs, in my jewellery box, in the bathroom, in the dryer. Actually, I have found quite a number of things in the dryer including food!! Her sippy cup was found in her clothes cupboard a couple of times.

Her play pen is another huge box of treasure. Many things can be found there like clothes, half eaten biscuits, magazines, flash cards, deflated balloons……… amidst her collection of toys. Her toys will have to be stashed somewhere else since the playpen will be used as a cot for the baby in the living room.

One day, I should organize a treasure hunt in my house. You never know what we can find!

2 comments:

ZMM said...

haha..
They are very good in hiding things.. Zara too. When I asked her where she put something, she'll go Oh-O..
Harvyanna is very jealous of the new baby huh?

jazzmint said...

wah wah...alot of hidden treasures :P...clips in the fridge!!! Eh, maybe can find some money hidden too hehehe