Thursday, March 02, 2006

I want Diddy!

Posted by Picasa

The last couple of days, Harvynna has been extra clingy to daddy (diddy). On Sunday night, she wanted diddy to 'read-a-book', carry her, cuddle her. Normally everynight, Harvynna and I go to the room, where she will have her milk, I will read her her books, then she will 'read' the book. When she is ready for bed, she will say, 'sleepy time' and 'Mummy off light' then its zzzzzz. But now she wants to go and drink her milk on daddy's lap, and wants him to come to the room with her. Then in the middle of the night, she will wake up, ' I want to sleep with Diddy'.

Basically, if its no diddy, then no sleepy time!

If daddy goes out, she will ask,'Where diddy?' Even this morning, she insisted Daddy carry her and refused to go down to follow me to my car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear daddy will have to be around more now so she won't feel insecure. I think she feels mummy has this new baby with her and daddy doesn't so she better cling to daddy.

ZMM said...

Separation Anxiety with Didi?
Oh yeah, you are pregnant right, maybe that's why she's clinging more to daddy.